For those companies who understand the value that regular blogging can deliver to their business, yet do not have the capacity to handle it in-house, our blog management service is designed to ensure it runs like clockwork.
Blog Management Designed Around Our Clients
Just as your blog is unique to your company, so will be your content management requirements. We work with companies with all kinds of different needs: those who write all, or some, content in-house, others that require ghost blogging too. Clients who publish a blog post twice a week, others twice a month. No two are the same! Whatever your blog requirements, we can work with you.
Blog Strategy and Management
We always like to start the process with a blog strategy so that there are clear objectives for your blog. This includes a content audit of your existing blog, social media channels and other resources; competitor analysis and keyword research. From there we offer the following services:
- Content calendar: a quarterly or 6-month schedule of suggested blog titles / subjects,
- Writing and proofreading: ghost writing services from our team of handpicked writers. If you’re providing your own content, we’ll proofread it first,
- Editing and optimisation: we’ll make subtle changes to copy to ensure that it is optimised for SEO, we’ll also edit it where appropriate to make sure it engages your readers and has the best chance of converting visitors into leads,
- Uploading and scheduling: all blog posts are uploaded to your CMS and optimised further using formatting techniques. We’ll also source an image to illustrate your post and ensure that the post looks great and reads well,
- Publishing and promotion: your blog post will be published according to an agreed schedule, we’ll make sure that it has published correctly and that any links work. We’ll also provide you with suggested social media updates for you to promote the post.
Interested in working with us? Just email firstname.lastname@example.org